Department:First Year Engineering (Science & Humanities)
Indian English Literature, Shivaji University, Kolhapur
B. Ed (2008)
English, S. N. D. T. Women’s University, Mumbai
M. A. (2007)
English Literature, Shivaji University, Kolhapur
B. A. (2003)
Special English Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Teaching Experience: (11 years)
Assistant Professor, Sciences and Humanities Department, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar
2009 – 2011
Lecturer - Shivajirao Desai College of Polytechnic, Daulatnagar
2008 – 2009
Lecturer - K. E. Society's Arts and Commerce College, Kasegaon
- Indian English Literature
- English language Teaching
A) Publications (in International Journals)
- Ganesh V. Jadhav, Dipali M. Kadam, “Metropolitan Sensibility in Sachin Ketkar’s Live Update” in Golden Research Thoughts. ISSN 2231-5063. Vol. I, Issue VI, Dec 2011.
- Ujwala Patil, Dipali M. Kadam, “Racialized 'Other’ and Poetic ‘Self’ in Meena Alexander’s Poetry” published in Literary Endeavour: A Quarterly International Refereed Journal of English Language, Literature and Criticism. ISSN 0976-299X. Vol. III No.2 April 2012.
- Dipali.M. Kadam, “Suniti Namjoshi’s Feminist Fables: A Feminist Perspective”, published in Asian Quarterly An International Journal of Contemporary Issues. ISSN 2229-581X. Vol. 10, Issue No. 4. Feb 2013.
- Dipali. M. Kadam, “Women Characters in Indian English Fiction Leading to Feminine Ideas of Men and Women Novelists”, Sahitya Anand An Inter-disciplinary International Refereed Research Journal. Vol. I Issue 1. April 2013.
- Dipali M. Kadam, “Gender Discrimination in Suniti Namjoshi’s The Blue Donkey Fables” Thematics Journal of Indian Literature, Vol.3. Issue 2. ISSN 2231-4865. June 2013.
- Dipali M. Kadam, “Marginal woman in Suniti Namjoshi’s The Conversations of Cow” Asian Quarterly- An International Journal Of Contemporary Issues ISSN 2229-581X. Vol. 15, Issue No. 1. 2017.
B) Publications/Presentation (in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- Presented paper entitled “Delineation of ‘Woman’ in Suniti Namjoshi’s The Mothers of Maya Diip” in 7th International Conference on Language, Literature and Culture.
C) National Conference
- Presented paper entitled “Employability Skills in Engineering Education: A Learner Centered Approach” in 7th National Conference on Teaching Business Communication: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities
- Presented paper entitled “Use of Active Learning Techniques in ELT Classroom: The Indian Context” in 9th National Conference on The Literary Kaleidoscope: From Bookshelves to Classrooms organized by English Language Teaching Institute,Symbiosis, Pune.
D) Book Published
i) Chapters in Book
- “Subaltern Consciousness in Suniti Namjoshi’s Fiction” Contemplation on Indian English Literature ISSN 9789386 013330, Wizcraft Publications
- Member English Language Teachers Association of India
- Member Indian Society for Technical Education
- Member International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language