Department:First Year Engineering (Science & Humanities)
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
M.Sc. (Mathematics) (2012)
Rani Channamma University, Belagavi.
Karnataka University, Dharwad.
Teaching Experience: (06 years)
Assistant Professor, Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Islampur.
Lecturer, Karnataka State Women’s University, Vijaypur
Lecturer, Govt. First Grade College, Banahatti
- Heat and Mass Transfer, CFD, RAC
- Hydrogen Energy, Metal Hydride
- Renewable Energy
- I C engines, Alternative Fuels
- Fluid Dyanamics
- Finite Differences
- Differential Equations
A) Publications /Presentation(in peer-reviewed conferences held in India)
- Concept Mapping as a Tool to Teach Engineering Mathematics, at The Sixth International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education 2019
- National Conference on Exploring New Dimensions in Teaching Learning for
Quality Education at Nashik.
- Lifetime Member (LM) – International Society of Research and Development (ISRD)
- Lifetime Member (LM) – Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
Key Research Projects
- Worked as Faculty Coordinator in F.Y.B.Tech Mini Project organized by R&D
Cell, RIT Islampur.