Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar (formerly known as College of Engineering, Sakharale) was started in 1983. Located near Islampur, 7 kms away from Peth Naka off Pune -Bangalore highway, RIT has a green beautiful campus of 17 hectares and buildings on it measuring 54,000 sq.m. RIT has emerged as a leading technological Institute in Western Maharashtra through its dedicated and disciplined approach to provide quality technical education over a period of more than thirty seven years.
RIT : What Is Special About It?
Awards & Achievements at Institute Level
Awards received by Dr. Mrs. S. S. Kulkarni, Director of the Institute.
- AD scientific Index certifies Dr. Mrs. Sushma S. Kulkarni as a Research scientist during World Scientist and University Rankings 2021.
- Dr. Mrs. Sushma S. Kulkarni awarded with “Best Educationalist” under the education category by Inner Wheel International NGO, Miraj on 23rd Sept. 2021.
- Dr. Mrs. Sushma. S. Kulkarni, is recognized by The Knowledge Review Magazine - as "India's 10 Most Ambitious Women in Education Sector for 2019", This recognition defines the benchmarks of education & always committed to offering education to all.
- Dr. Mrs. Sushma S. Kulkarni Awarded with "IUCEE Leadership award for Transformational Leadership Award 2020" at Seventh ICTIEE International conference on 8th Jan 2020.
- Hon. Director, Dr. Mrs. S. S. Kulkarni has received a "Fabulous Global Education Leaders" award among 251 Education Leaders at World Education Congress, Mumbai on 4th July 2019.
Awards received by Faculty & Staff:
- UBA 2.0 sanctioned 2,00,000/- funds for research project proposal submitted by RIT
- ICTIEE 2022 Awards Selection Committee has identified Dr. Sandeep R. Desai, Associate Professor, Department of Automobile Engineering as an Awardee for the category, “Excellence in Academic Leadreship”.
- ICTIEE 2022 Awards Selection Committee has identified RIT team as an Awardee for the category: “EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY OUTREACH THROUGH PROJECTS” for the Project: “Solid Waste Management for Bhilawadi Village” by Final Year B Tech project group under the guidance of Dr. S. S Kumbhar. The project work was done under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan.
- Mr. V. L. Hase, Librarian, RIT, Awarded with "Best Librarian Award" for the year 2021-2022 by Vertex Research & Technology Tamil Nadu, India.
- NVIDIA Corporation has granted Prof. S. U. Mane NVIDIA DLI University Ambassadorship and Certified Instructor
- Prof M. V. Pisal received a grant of Rs. 53 Lakh from RGSTC, Maharashtra
- Prof. Lokesh Patil received a grant of Rs. 20 Lakh from RGSTC, Maharashtra
Awards received by Students:
- Team Galactus Racing has secured AIR 4 in the Mega ATV Championship held in Goa from 12-14 May, 2022.
- Mrudula Dayanand Suryawanshi from FY-CS_IT has participated in the University Level Elocution Competition organized by Yashwantrao Chavan College of Science, Karad under Shivaji University- Kolhapur on 5th February 2022.
- Mr. Ruturaj Y. Patil, B.Tech Mechanical Selected in Shivaji University Basketball Team for West Zone Inter-University Basketball Championship will be held at Jiwaji University, Gwalior from 08th to 14th March 2022.
- Sakshi Surendra Chougule from TY-CSE has participated in the State Level Elocution Competition organized by Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, Jalgoan under Yuvak Saptah 2022 and Azadi ka Amrut Mohatsav on 19th Jan. 2022.
- Miss. Chaitrali Patil, T.Y. Electrical, Secured Silver Medal in Shivaji University Inter-Zonal Rifle Shooting Competition 2021.
- M. Tech. Mech. Thermal Engg. Student Mr. Randhir Y. Chavan (Faculty of RIT Diploma Automobile) received the Best Research Technical paper Award.
- Chaitrali Patil from TY B. Tech. Electrical Engg. has got 9th Rank in 10 Meter AIR RIFLE (NR) Junior Women Individual Competition.
- TEAM NEQUIT secured All India Rank 4 in Team Management Strategy & overall rank is 29 in an electric event of FORMULA BHARAT ESEV 2021.
- Mr. Akash Mahajan from TY B.Tech- IT class recognized as a Winner in IITB-ISRO-AICTE Mapathon, an initiative of the FOSSE(Free/Libre and Open Source Software in Education) Project, IIT Bombay in association with ISRO and AICTE.
- Team E Cell RIT Secured First Rank in National Entrepreneurship Challenge, Organized by E Cell IIT Bombay
- Mr. Tanmay Bhosale, TY B. Tech - ETC student, received IUCEE Student Leadership Award 2021 at ICTIEE 2021
- Automobile Engineering Department’s Team "Mritunjay" Secured All India Rank 7 in iSAFE 2019-20 championship.
- Team Luftwaffe 6.1 (Go-Kart Racing Team) has again grabbed All over India 1st rank in the final round of Go-Kart Racing Championship